5 in 30 (Chemometrics, single hair analysis and GC-VUV)
Jun 22, 2021
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Polettini A, et al. LC–QTOF-MS Presumptive Identification of Synthetic Cannabinoids without Reference Chromatographic Retention/Mass Spectral Information. II. Evaluation of a Computational Approach for Predicting and Identifying Unknown High-Resolution Product Ion Mass Spectra. (2021) Journal of Analytical Toxicology, 45(5):440-61.
- Kuwayama, K. et al. Development of the “selective concentration” analytical method for drug-containing hair regions based on micro-segmental analysis to identify a trace amount of drug in hair: hair analysis following single-dose ingestion of midazolam. (2021) Forensic Toxicology, 39(1):156-66.
- Robin, T. First-Line Toxicological Screening with Fully Automated Extraction. (2021) Journal of Analytical Toxicology, 45(3):252-68.
- Kranenburg, R. Spotting isomer mixtures in forensic illicit drug casework with GC–VUV using automated coelution detection and spectral deconvolution. (2021) Journal of Chromatography B, 1173:122675.
- Elmsjö, A. Post-Mortem Metabolomics: A Novel Approach in Clinical Biomarker Discovery and a Potential Tool in Death Investigations. (2021) Chemical Research in Toxicology, 34(6):1496-1502.
Contact us at [email protected]
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.