5 in 30 (Impairment apps, zebrafish and Scottish prisons)
May 18, 2021
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Karoly, H. et al. Effects of high-potency cannabis on psychomotor performance in frequent cannabis users. (2020) Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, X:X, 1-9
- Prado, E. et al. Metabolism of synthetic cathinones through the zebrafish water tank model: a promising tool for forensic toxicology laboratories. (2021) Forensic Toxicology, 39: 73-88
- Chu, M. et al. Time-dependent changes in THC concentrations in deceased persons. (2021) Journal of Analytical Toxicology, 45:1-7
- Van Schalkwyk, F. et al. Fatal pyrrolizidine alkaloid poisoning of infants caused by adulterated Senecio coronatus. (2021) Forensic Science International, 320:110680
- Norman, C. et al. Large-scale evaluation of ion mobility spectrometry for the
rapid detection of synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists in
infused papers in prisons. (2021) Drug Testing and Analysis, 13:644–663
Contact us at email@example.com
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.