5 in 30 (Fingerprints, SWATH and retrospective screening)
Jun 17, 2020
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Costa, C. et al. Distinguishing between contact and administration of heroin from a single fingerprint using high resolution mass spectrometry. (2020) Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 44: 218-225
- Kaufmann, A. et al. Partially overlapping sequential window acquisition of all theoretical mass spectra: A methodology to improve the spectra quality of veterinary drugs present at low concentrations in highly complex biological matrices. (2020) Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 34: e8638
- Kraemer, M. et al. Detectability of various cannabinoids in plasma samples of cannabis users: Indicators of recent cannabis use? (2019) Drug Testing and Analysis. 11:1498-1506
- Margalho, C. et al. Determination of new psychoactive substances in whole blood using microwave fast derivatization and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. (2020) Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 44:92-102
- Gundersen, P. et al. Retrospective screening of synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic opioids and designer benzodiazepines in data files from forensic post mortem samples analysed by UHPLC-QTOF-MS from 2014 to 2018. (2020) Forensic Science International. 311: 1-11
Contact us at [email protected]
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.