5 in 30 (Isotonitazene, wastewater and MS interferences)
Apr 29, 2020
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Blanckaert, P. et al. Report on a novel emerging class of highly potent benzimidazole NPS opioids: Chemical and in vitro functional characterization of isotonitazene. (2020) Drug Testing and Analysis. 12: 422-430
- Reinstadler, V. et al. A validated workflow for drug detection in oral fluid by non-targeted liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. (2019) Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 411:867-876
- Benaglia, L. et al. Testing wastewater from a music festival in Switzerland to assess illicit drug use. (2020) Forensic Science International. 309:1-8
- Munoz-Munoz, A. et al. Characterization of an Amphetamine Interference from Gabapentin in an LC–HRMS Method. (2020) Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 44:36-40
- Darke, S. et al. Characteristics and circumstances of death related to gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB). (2020) Clinical Toxicology. Published online 18 Feb 2020.
Contact us at [email protected]
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.