We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Palm, E. et al. Machine learning for absolute quantification of unidentified compounds in non-targeted LC/HRMS. (2022) Molecules, https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27031013.
- Bishop-Freeman, S. et al. Melatonin supplementation in undetermined pediatric deaths. (2022) Journal of Analytical Toxicology, https://doi.org/10.1093/jat/bkac033.
- Flament, E. et al. Determination of orellanine in human biological matrices using liquid chromatograph with high-resolution mass spectrometry detection: A validated method applied to suspected poisoning cases. (2023) Journal of Analytical Toxicology, https://doi.org/10.1093/jat/bkac018
- Wang, Y. et al. Operation of the anti-doping laboratory for the Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. (2022) Drug Testing and Analysis, DOI: 10.1002/dta.3384.
- Otsuka, M. et al. Analysis of degradation products of Novichok agents in human urine by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. (2022) Forensic Toxicology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11419-022-00656-4.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.