5 in 30 (Semi-liquid membranes, Kamini balls and mythical creatures)
August 28, 2022
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Huen-Yin Tang M, et al. Ropinirole metabolite mimics a new psychoactive substance (4-HO-MET) in LC-MS/MS. (2022) Forensic Science International, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.forsciint.2021.111151.
- Shang, Q. et al. Multi-extraction system with identical supported semi-liquid membrane: Enhanced stability for coextraction of acidic and basic drugs. (2022) Talanta, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2022.123485.
- Khan, T. Kamini, a little recognised source of illicit opioid: A case series of 12 patients. (2022) Drug and Alcohol Review, DOI: 10.1111/dar.13475.
- Trigg, S. The alprazolam analogue 4’-chloro deschloroalprazolam identified in seized capsules. (2022) Drug Testing and Analysis, DOI: 10.1002/dta.3325.
- Brooks-Lim, E. Fatal ingestion of Taxus baccata: English yew. (2022) Journal of Forensic Sciences, DOI: 10.1111/1556-4029.14941.
Contact us at email@example.com
Find out more about TIAFT at www.tiaft.org
The Toxpod is a production of The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of TIAFT.