5 in 30 (Fingerprints, SWATH and retrospective screening)
Jun 17, 2020
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Costa, C. et al. Distinguishing between contact and administration of heroin from a single fingerprint using high resolution mass spectrometry. (2020) Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 44: 218-225
- Kaufmann, A. et al. Partially overlapping sequential window acquisition of all theoretical mass spectra: A methodology to improve the spectra quality of veterinary drugs present at low concentrations in highly complex biological matrices. (2020) Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 34: e8638
- Kraemer, M. et al. Detectability of various cannabinoids in plasma samples of cannabis users: Indicators of recent cannabis use? (2019) Drug Testing and Analysis. 11:1498-1506
- Margalho, C. et al. Determination of new psychoactive substances in whole blood using microwave fast derivatization and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. (2020) Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 44:92-102
- Gundersen, P. et al. Retrospective screening of synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic opioids and designer benzodiazepines in data files from forensic post mortem samples analysed by UHPLC-QTOF-MS from 2014 to 2018. (2020) Forensic Science International. 311: 1-11
Contact us at email@example.com
The Toxpod is a production of Forensic Science SA and the South Australian Attorney General's Department. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of their employer.