5 in 30 (Isotonitazene, wastewater and MS interferences)
Apr 29, 2020
Tim Scott & Peter Stockham
We look at 5 recent publications in the field of toxicology.
- Blanckaert, P. et al. Report on a novel emerging class of highly potent benzimidazole NPS opioids: Chemical and in vitro functional characterization of isotonitazene. (2020) Drug Testing and Analysis. 12: 422-430
- Reinstadler, V. et al. A validated workflow for drug detection in oral fluid by non-targeted liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. (2019) Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 411:867-876
- Benaglia, L. et al. Testing wastewater from a music festival in Switzerland to assess illicit drug use. (2020) Forensic Science International. 309:1-8
- Munoz-Munoz, A. et al. Characterization of an Amphetamine Interference from Gabapentin in an LC–HRMS Method. (2020) Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 44:36-40
- Darke, S. et al. Characteristics and circumstances of death related to gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB). (2020) Clinical Toxicology. Published online 18 Feb 2020.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Toxpod is a production of Forensic Science SA and the South Australian Attorney General's Department. The opinions expressed by the hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of their employer.